Information that you can update:
- Release & tracks titles
- Cover art
- "Remix" or "cover" (in release and tracks)
- Contributor Artists, except Primary Artist. (The Primary Artist's update must be requested contacting us through Support)
- Label's relative information
- Music genre relative information (in release and tracks)
- Language (in release and tracks)
- Explicit Content relative information
- Price Category
- Digital Release Date
- Original Release Date
- License Type
- License Holder ©
- Copyright for sound recording ℗
- Publication Territories
- Audio File (Master) - only to correct original audio problems.
Information that you CAN'T update:
- Primary Artist. (The Primary Artist's update must be requested contacting us through Support)
- Disc format
- UPC code
- Reference Number
- ISRC code
- Number of tracks (songs) in a release
- Order of tracks (songs) in a release
- Change a song audio for a different song audio.
¿Cómo realizar una Actualización (Update)?
You just have to modify the allowed information (mentioned above) and forward the release to the same channels originally selected. To proceed with this, you must enter in the release, go to tab 6. Distribution, and select "Update to all channels".
The process is the same as the Distribution one, but in this case the system will detect automatically the Update ( you will see in the shopping card "U" - Update (instead of D - Distribution) and will apply the correspondent rate: 0,50€ per track per channel.
The Update terms are from 2 to 10 working days.