Once a release has been distributed, you can make changes to it as long as they are modifications allowed by the channels. To do this, you must request an update taking into account the following points.
Information you can update:
- Release & tracks titles
- Cover art
- "Remix" or "cover" (in release and tracks)
- Contributor Artists, except Primary Artist. (Here we explain how to proceed)
- Label's relative information
- Music genre relative information (in release and tracks)
- Language (in release and tracks)
- Explicit Content relative information
- Price Category
- Digital Release Date
- Original Release Date
- License Type
- License Holder ©
- Copyright for sound recording ℗
- Publication Territories
Information that you CAN'T update:
- Primary Artist. (The Primary Artist's update must be requested contacting us through Support)
- Disc format
- UPC code
- Reference Number
- ISRC code
- Number of tracks (songs) in a release
- Order of tracks (songs) in a release
- Change a song audio.
Since these changes are not allowed, if you want to alter any of these points you should create a new disc. For more information about this process, click here.
Article is closed for comments.