If you currently have more than 50€ in your account's balance, you can request your royalties payment through the platform and email us the corresponding invoice.
Royalties Payment Date
Royalties payments are made at the end of the next month after the request. All the requested payments received before the 15th of every month will be processed and paid at the end of the next month.
There are two alternative payment methods:
- BANK TRANSFER
- PAYPAL (only amounts below €200)
In both cases the following requirements shall be followed:
- An invoice with the corresponding amount will be required. Please, consider the deadlines discussed above when sending an invoice.
- No payment will be made if the invoice has not been previously received by La Cupula Music.
- All invoices must be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoices sent before the 15th are paid at the end of the following month. For example, an invoice sent on May 14th is paid at the end of June. An invoice sent on May 16th is paid at the end of July.
- The bank account number or the Paypal account shall be indicated in the invoice.
- You must request the payment from your user account before, and complete all the information on your user's profile. Otherwise, the payment will be blocked and, within a month, it will be rejected.
- If you have not provided any invoice previously, depending on the amount requested, we may ask for a retroactive invoice regarding the total amount deposited during the current year.