Since this last April, 2019, a new royalties payment process has come into force.
Here below all the details.
Royalties Payment Date
Royalties payments shall be made on every 30th day of the month. All the requested payments received by the 15th of every month will be processed and paid on every 30th day of the month.
There are two alternative payment methods:
- BANK TRANSFER (only for amounts above 200€)
In both cases the following requirements shall be followed:
- An invoice with the corresponding amount will be required. Please, consider the deadlines discussed above when sending the invoices.
- No payment will be made if the invoice has not been previously received by La Cupula Music.
- All invoices must be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 15th day of the month.
- The bank account number or the Paypal account shall be indicated in the invoice.
- You must request the payment from your user account before, and complete all the information of your user's profile. Otherwise, the payment will be blocked and, within a month, it will be rejected.
- If you have not provided any invoice previously, depending on the amount requestes, we may ask for a retroactive invoice regarding the total amount deposited during the current year.