Specifications to perform a good mastering:
- The material must be at maximum resolution (at least 44.1 KHz and 24 bits) ... (note: this is necessary to perform a good process at the highest possible quality, then it is converted to the usual 44.1khz and 16 bits that is the CD version)
- The files must be in ".wav" or ".aif" format ... no jobs that come in ".mp3" or ".wma" are done
- The maximum natural peak level (without limiter or maximizer on the mix bus) should be between -6 and -4db approx.
- The mix must be sent as it was mixed, including the effects on each track
- In case of doubt about these issues, consult the technician who made the mixture
Note: It is convenient to provide information on the type of sound you are looking for by referring to a disc that is on the market.
Sending the audio track(s)
About the service:
The mastering process is the last step in the sound treatment of your recordings and it is an essential process so that your songs sound good on any support and audio equipment. At La Cupula Music we can take care of the mastering of your songs with optimal results both through our professional mastering and our mastering service with LANDR, which allows you to get a basic quality online master for demos and demos. In addition, from La Cupula Music, you can distribute your music to digital channels, have your own VEVO channel. The digital distribution of your music is a crucial value in your career, as well as the manufacture of CDs, the manufacture of vinyl, graphic design, merchandising, the production of videoclips or the musical promotion of your work. Do not stop working on each of the weaknesses that a musical career requires to be successful.