Specifications to perform a good mastering:
- The files must be at maximum resolution — at least 44.1 KHz and 24 bits. This is necessary to perform a good process with the highest quality. Then it is converted to 44.1khz and 16 bits for the CD version.
- The files must be in wav or aif format. We don't work with files in mp3 or wma.
- The maximum peak level (with no limiter or maximizer) should be around -6 and -4db.
- The mix must be sent as it was mixed, including effects on each track.
- If you have any doubts, ask the engineer who mixed the track.
Note: It is convenient to provide information on the type of sound you are looking for using a reference of an album already on the market.
About the service:
The mastering process is the last step in the sound treatment of your recordings and it is an essential process so that your songs sound good on any support and audio equipment. At La Cupula Music we can take care of the mastering of your songs with optimal results both through our professional mastering and our mastering service with LANDR, which allows you to get a basic quality online master for demos and demos. In addition, from La Cupula Music, you can distribute your music to digital channels, have your own VEVO channel. The digital distribution of your music is a crucial value in your career, as well as the manufacture of CDs, the manufacture of vinyl, graphic design, merchandising, the production of videoclips or the musical promotion of your work.