Our YouTube service includes not only audio distribution, but also video.
This management is carried out through a Content Manager provided by YouTube, and includes the management and optimisation of all the videos on your channel and the detection of copies of them on the entire video platform.
You can apply a property (worldwide, Spain, etc) and a different monetisation policy for each of the videos on your channel: activate Video ContentID (when you have 100% exclusive rights) or not, monetise or not, block or not and you even have the option to track the video / s you want.
This management includes:
- Metadata: ISRCs of video, UPCs of video and number of references of video VIDEO
- Customised monetisation policies
- Creation of new content: Videocovers (still image + audio)
- SEO optimisation
How does monetisation work?
It must be borne in mind that, despite La Cupula Music's efforts to optimise and help music reach the maximum number of people and enjoy the greatest possible visibility, throughout the year the value of advertising and therefore , the flow of income varies constantly.
In addition to this, we must bear in mind that YouTube has recently imposed certain limitations when it comes to monetising certain videos according to their content or scope. These are:
- Comply with YouTube Partner Program policies.
- Live in a country or region where such a program is available.
- Accumulate more than 4000 hours of viewing in the last 12 months.
- Have more than 1000 subscribers.
- Have a linked AdSense account.
Although the ingestion of the video is not carried out from your La Cupula Music user account, the benefits generated by the reproductions of the content are received through an account created exclusively for video at La Cupula Music.
If you want more information about our distribution service on YouTube, you can find it here.