In the "5. History" tab of every release, you can access the delivery history of the release. The information displayed is:
- Channel Code: it indicates the Channel the release has been delivered to.
- Type: the type of action request: Delivery, Update, or Takedown.
- Date: date on which the requested action was made.
- Finished at: the date on which the action was completed.
- Completion time: how long it has taken for the action to be completed.
In the example above, the album delivery request was made on 2020/06/26, it was completed a few days after, taking between 3 hours (KKBox) and 5 days for its delivery.
Apart from the delivery history of every channel chosen for the distribution, the QC approval history is also available.
The information available appears ordered starting from the last action requested, although you can order the information per Channel, Type, and Date. Moreover, you can search for a particular channel with the search field on the same tab.
For further inquiries regarding digital distribution, do not hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.