In order to create your release, you must press the "Create a release" button, whether it is a single, EP or Album.
If you have already checked our Tutorial: How to create and distribute a release?, in order to distribute your release successfully you only need to take keep in mind the following points:
- La Cupula Music Content Style Guide indicates all the essential style and format rules in order to create your releases correctly and can be approved by our Quality Control team without problems.
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required, so if you do not fill them in, you will not be able to proceed to distribute the release.
- To choose the release date, keep in mind that channels can take from 2 to 15 days to publish it: Shipping: Deadlines for quality control (QC) and availability on digital channels.
- To upload tracks correctly, they must be in the proper format: Audio: What is the proper format?
- In tab 4. Preview and Distribute, you will have to distribute the release: Shipping: How do I send the album to the channels?
- Also take a look at the most frequent errors when distributing and how to fix them in our Frequent Errors section.
- Once distributed, in tab 5. History you can follow-up the delivery status of the release.