Amazon has launched its artist app, with all the necessary tools to grow, monetize and interact with fans on Amazon Music.
What does the app allow?
- Track trends and analyze data in depth.
- View status in Alexa with voice reports.
- Know the audience: discover where your music is being listened to.
- Know where songs are being listened to through thousands of Amazon Music playlists and stations.
- Ask for technical assistance.
How to access?
Go to the App Store (Mac) or Google Play Store (Android) and install the Amazon Music for Artists app. When you open the application, you must log in with your personal Amazon account (if you don't have one, you must create one) and claim your artist account.
More information at Amazon Music for Artists.