In the "Sales> Balance" section you can see the real balance of your account, as well as the different entries of the transactions that are carried out.
The following information is reflected:
- Current balance: The reclaimable balance in your account (without application of invoices or pending payments).
- Pending sales payments: Indicates that you have already requested payment and it is in process.
- Pending invoices: If there are invoices payable, they will be discounted and displayed here.
- Confirmed Total: The balance you can claim (with the discount of invoices and pending payments already applied).
When the balance reaches a minimum of 50€, a "Request payment" button appears.
- Date: The date on which a transaction that affects the balance has been posted.
- Transaction type: Type of movement made in the account (sales credit, sales settlement, payment of services or revenue share).
- Amount: The amount of the transaction.
- Balance: The resulting accumulated balance after this transaction.
With the search engine you can search for specific transactions by date or by amount in a specific date range.
If you click on the printer icon you will be able to see the transaction receipt, which you can download or print for your administration.