In the "Sales> Balance" section you can see the real balance of your account, as well as the different entries for the transactions that have been carried out.
The following information is displayed:
- Current balance: The balance in your account that is available to be requested.
- Pending sales payments: Indicates that you have already requested payment and it is in process.
- Pending invoices: If there are payable invoices, they will be discounted and displayed here.
- Confirmed Total: The balance you can claim (with the invoices discount and pending payments already applied).
When the balance reaches a minimum of 50€, a "Request payment" button will show up.
- Date: Date for the transaction.
- Transaction type: Type of transaction (sales credit, sales settlement, payment of services, or revenue share).
- Amount: Transaction amount.
- Balance: Resulting balance after this transaction.
You can use the search box to search for specific transactions by date or amount in a specific date range.
If you click on the printer icon you will be able to see the transaction receipt, which you can download or print.