Every time you distribute, update, or takedown a release, the platform generates an invoice.
If you are not sure whether a payment has been confirmed, you should go to the "Distribution> Orders processed" tab of your account.
- If the invoice does not appear: The payment has not been made.
- If the invoice does appear: The status of the invoice will indicate if the payment has been made or not.
- Pending confirmation: Payment has not been confirmed.
- Confirmed: Payment has been made and the order is being processed.
The platform indicates "Pending confirmation": What should I do?
- If you have paid with Paypal, enter your Paypal account to check if you have a balance and if you have been charged.
- Similarly, if you have paid by credit card, enter your checking account to check if you have been charged.
If you have, please write to email@example.com where our Support Team will assist you.
If you have not yet been paid the amount, check that you have an available balance and check the payment terms of your account and/or your bank.