This is an example of an invoice for a royalty payment request:
About the amounts:
QUANTITY 50,00€: the amount requested to settle in your digital distribution user account.
Income tax -7,50€: 15% of personal income tax (Change in the staff to 7% in case of new registrations in the Treasury). You will have to send the Registration Certificate (Mod. 036 or 037) together with the invoice.
VAT 10,50€: 21% of the total amount
TOTAL 53,00€: Quantity - Income Tax + VAT (50,00€ - 7,50€ + 10,50€)
You can download the invoice template to pay your requested digital royalties. Or use your corporate invoice with the data that we indicate in our template.
If you want to use the template, you only have to change the value of the amount requested in your user account and check that the personal income tax and VAT are correct as appropriate.
- The corresponding personal income withholding tax rate of 15% or (7% in case of new registration in the Treasury) must be applied.
- Residents in Spain must indicate their DNI / NIF.
- If you reside in the EU you have to be registered in VIES and write it down on your invoice.
- If you reside outside the European Union, it will be necessary for you to send an official certificate of tax residency fro the country where you live to apply the withholding tax corresponding to your country.
- Please include your La Cupula Music user email in your invoice.
- It is important that the data indicated on the invoice coincide with those indicated in your La Cupula Music profile.