This is an example of an invoice for a royalty payment request:
About the amounts:
QUANTITY 300,00€: the amount requested to settle in your digital distribution user account Personal
Income tax -45,00€: 15% of personal income tax (change in staff to 7% in case of new self-employed).
TOTAL 255,00€: Quantity - Income Tax (300.00 - 45.00)
You can download an invoice template to pay your digital royalties.
If you want to use the template, you only have to change the value of the amount requested in your user account and check that the personal income tax is correct according to the case.
- Use the digital royalty template for user account settlements.
- If the self-employed is billed, the corresponding income tax withholding of 15% (7% in the case of new self-employed) must be applied.
- If you reside outside the European Union, it will be necessary to send us a certificate of tax residence to apply the withholding depending on your country. If we don't receive this certificate, a 24% retention will be applied.
- Indicate the data corresponding to the bank account where you want us to deposit the money.
- It is important that the data indicated on the invoice coincide with those indicated in your La Cupula Music profile.