Recently, YouTube has launched their own streaming platform under the name of YouTube Music.
You can use it clicking here through their mobile app.
From La Cupula Music we distribute this content to this new channel.
Here we are answering to some of the most frequent doubts about the new channel:
1. "When I distribute my releases into YouTube Music, I can see videos in YouTube that I haven't uploaded"
YouTube Music "store" all the content distributed to YouTube in "art video" format, so every time that you send your single, EP or album to this channel, it will appear an 'auto-generated- video in the conventional YouTube page.
2. "Alright, but this release appear in a different channel".
By default, YouTube Music, as they store the content also in YouTube, will send it to one of these three channels:
- "Various Artists - Topic": as for example, these ones: Various Artists 1, Various Artists 2.
- "(Artist Name) - Topic": This channel is created automatically by YouTube. All auto-generated videos from one artist are stored here.
- Your personal channel: YouTube will prioritize to synchronize the auto-generated videos with your channel.
Despite on the above, YouTube not always finds the user channels that correspond to each release, so you can request to them to synchronize the auto-generated videos with your YouTube channel through this link.