If you want to understand an album beyond its songs, iTunes LP makes it simple and brings together everything that may interest your fans in one place. An iTunes LP can contain:
- Cover in HD quality (you can zoom in)
- Liner Notes: Good editions in physical format have always been characterised for bringing texts that expand the information about the group. Some of them were almost little masterpieces of musical literature. Apple has introduced it into iTunes so that we can read them while listening to the album.
- Additional information about the group: Chronologies, album credits, interviews.
- Live videos and documentaries on the album.
- Extras about the recording or rehearsals of the album.
- And everything else that you can think off — it's like a mini-web to present your album within iTunes.
The selling price of an iTunes LP is usually 13.99€.
Here is a schematic example of what an iTunes LP can contain. In this example design and content are missing, but in the real examples below you will find many real cases.
To view it, unzip the file, drag the file to your iTunes library and click on "Album Name". The album must be opened within iTunes.
If you want, we can make an iTunesLP for you. You can find more information in this article.
Article is closed for comments.