It is not possible to obtain direct links for each channel through the platform. To do this, you must go to each application and copy the link to your content, which means doing a manual search.
For Spotify, iTunes/Apple Music, and Deezer, it is possible to generate links in order to do a pre-save of the release. If you have distributed the release with enough time in advance, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the links.
In this case you will only need the UPC. These are the steps to follow:
- Register into Featurn.FM. Then choose "I'm an artist" and search for the artist name. Once selected, fill-in all the data and choose the free plan.
- Fill-in the necessary data with an UPC, ISRC or URL of the release.
- Click "Next", add an image, title, description and a personalized pre-save message. After that you will be able to see a preview.
- After this, save the changes the release will be ready to be shared.
The free option only allows for Spotify Pre-Save. These are the steps to follow:
- Sign in and verify your email address.
- Once you have the URI (write us at email@example.com in order to get it), login into Smart.URL choose "PRE-SAVE".
- Add the URI and fillín the necessary information. You will see a pre-save when scrolling down. You will be able to personalize the Pre-Save page.
- Click on Save smartURL, which will direct to a new page with your Pre-Save page link.