The ISRC and UPC codes are automatically assigned to your album, once it has been distributed to the channels. You can follow the status of your release in tab 5. History.
At this time, you will be able to access your La Cupula Music account, and you will find the ISRC codes in the details of each track, and the UPC code in the detailed information of the release.
- Open the release on the La Cupula Music platform.
- Go to the "1. Release info" tab to see the UPC code.
- Go to the "4. Preview and Distribute" tab to see the ISRC codes of the track/s (on the left side of the track titles).
I need the codes before I distribute, what can I do?
In case you need codes during the mastering process prior to digital distribution, we can offer them to you at a cost of 3.00€ per assigned ISRC.
You can hire it here:
- ISRC: http://www.lacupulamusic.com/?product=codigo-isrc
- UPC: http://www.lacupulamusic.com/?product=codigo-upc
Keep in mind that we can provide the UPC for your physical copies as long as it is published under the La Cupula Music brand. In case you need to edit it under your own brand it will be necessary to register with AECOC, more information here.
It should be noted that the UPC code used for physical distribution cannot be the same as that used for digital distribution, and vice versa.